Sunday, September 25, 2011

15/09/2011

Big brother sees all - a chimp caught on trip cam (max plank EVA/UPP)
So I came up to the office this morning to find that my computer wasn’t charging. I guessed it was not plugged into the socket, but it was. I thought the extension cable wasn’t turned on, but it was. I thought the power had turned itself off, but it hadn’t. hmm, why wasn’t my charger working? On closer inspection in turns out my cable had been chewed through by our resident gerbils (showed in earlier photo). Extremely uncool. That’s ok though I’ll just pop over to the local Mac shop and get a new one. Oh that’s right, the closest one of those is 400 miles away… Luckily for me, Sam has a mac too so we are sharing her charger but she leaves at the end of October. Conundrum.

Our kitchen/eatery being tenderly cared to by Msigwa
Myself having proudly found the first of many Baboon fecals! (the smile did not last through the washing phase)

No comments:

Post a Comment