Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday 10th August


Work has been much more full on since my first day and needless to say ive been getting my sweat on! This morning we stumbled across 3 Heartebeests. I have seen them countless times on Safari but stumbling across these three whilst on foot and in the middle of nowhere was awesome. We also found lots of chimp shit, but alas, no chimps.
I finished my bed today (see picture), I felt obliged to as the guys were watching me from time to time making me feel they didn’t expect it to be sleep worthy. Although that test still awaits it is very sturdy. It did take some revision of the structure and a few well placed nails but it takes my weight!
My humble abode

My trusty bamboo bed!
I wonder what’s for dinner tonight? Maybe bolognaise… maybe stir fry…  or maybe a curry? Or it could be the same as breakfast and lunch for the third day in a row – beans and rice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment