Wednesday, February 1, 2012

26th Jan


Sorry that it has been so long since I’ve written anything (formality)… Im afraid it is becoming increasingly evident that my laziness knows no bounds. The consequence of this character flaw is that occasionally I leave a mountain of literature on my blog that no one wants to read tbh. Its intimidating to the most interested of readers (mum), who has probably skimmed over this already. My excuse for the inevitable typos that you will find is that I myself cannot face reading over what I have written. So there you have it, quit while you are ahead and just look at the pretty pics. Everyone prefers little and often – unfortunately that is a luxury that is not afforded to me. It has been roughly 2 months since I last posted any words on my blog but now im afraid your holiday is over.. The nagging feeling inside my to bore the shit out of you again has become strong enough to force me to my desk to jumble together a series of words that I hope to sum up these last 8 weeks.

It is 6pm on the 26th of Jan and I have just informed that the parking light is still on for the car. This is not ordinarily a problem because the car is usually at camp. The wet season however is becoming the bane of my life – it has forced us to leave car 45 mins away where the road is not so bad. So there goes my plan to whittle away the hours masterminding my plan to bore you.. Count yourselves lucky. Especially while you sit at home sipping your tea and eating your crumpets while I go trudging off through the swamp and forest at night to turn the f*cking parking light of before the battery goes dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment